Some delicious food from frog meat is always attractive to people who eat by special taste. Can be counted as frog fried roll, frog storage, frog hot pot. Today I introduce to you a delicious dish, frog fried bamboo shoots.
– 500g frog meat
– 200g fresh bamboo shoots
– 1 onion
– Spring onions, spices, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, pepper.
– Frog skin washed, cut pieces just eat, marinated with a little nut seasoning to frog meat spice.
– Onion peeled, washed, cut coriander. Scallions washed, chopped.
– Fresh bamboo shoots, boiled through to eliminate all the poison in the shoot. Wash the bamboo shoots again and then clean them out and drain them.
– Heat the oil in the pan, put the onions on the island for 2 minutes. Then quickly pour frog meat into, seasoning just to eat and then to spice up. Then pour out to disk.
– Stir in the pan, stir-fry quickly, adds a little fish sauce for sauteing. When the bamboo shoots close, you put the frog in the same island, season with seasoning, sprinkle pepper and scallion on, off the kitchen.